I started the The Irish FIRE Podcast to share my story of my financial independence journey. My hope is, that my story can guide and inspire you on your own journey to financial freedom.
In saying this, there are a few things you should be aware of:
- I do not provide personal investment advice and I am not a qualified licensed investment advisor. I am an amateur investor.
- All information found on this podcast, including any ideas, opinions, views, predictions, forecasts, commentaries, suggestions, or stock picks, expressed or implied herein, are for informational, entertainment or educational purposes only and should not be construed as personal investment advice. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies.
- I will not and cannot be held liable for any actions you take as a result of anything you read, watch or listen to on the podcast or from any context I produce.
- Conduct your own due diligence, or consult a licensed financial advisor or broker before making any and all investment decisions. Any investments, trades, speculations, or decisions made on the basis of any information found on this site, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.
- The Irish FIRE Podcast is my personal podcast and website. It reflects my own views, ideas and opinions. It is not affiliated with any broker/dealer or registered investment advisor.
- No representations or warranties are made with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this podcast, including any links to other sites. The links provided are maintained by their respective organizations and they are solely responsible for their content. All information presented here is provided ‘as is’, without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied.
- From time to time I may include affiliate links and advertisements on the website or a podcast that may result in me receiving a payment should a visitor click on a link or sign up to a service, as per established Internet practice. Readers are entirely responsible for any actions they take as a result of reading or clicking on links on the site, and are urged to read the small print!
It should be noted, that I want to remain as transparent as possible when it comes to any commissions or income I earn from the The Irish FIRE Podcast website and podcast. I do not plan, nor wish to, because financially independent by "making a podcast about financial independence". This would be extremely hypercritical and I would feel I would lose any respect and authenticity if this were my plan. I started the podcast because I have a genuine interest in sharing my story and helping people who wish to follow their own financial freedom journey. In saying that, I have hired people to help me run the podcast and also have other operating expenses related to the production of the podcast. Any income earned through commissions, affiliate links or otherwise will simply help me cover the cost of the podcast. Any additional profit made from the podcast will be either reinvested back into either the podcast or events, or otherwise given to charity.
Sounds fair enough? If you have any questions on this, please email me at [email protected].
Last Updated: 9th September 2019