I started the The Irish FIRE Podcast to share my story of my financial independence journey. My hope is, that my story can guide and inspire you on your own journey to financial freedom.
In saying this, there are a few things you should be aware of:
- I do not provide personal investment advice and I am not a qualified licensed investment advisor. I am an amateur investor.
- All information found on this podcast, including any ideas, opinions, views, predictions, forecasts, commentaries, suggestions, or stock picks, expressed or implied herein, are for informational, entertainment or educational purposes only and should not be construed as personal investment advice. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies.
- I will not and cannot be held liable for any actions you take as a result of anything you read, watch or listen to on the podcast or from any context I produce.
- Conduct your own due diligence, or consult a licensed financial advisor or broker before making any and all investment decisions. Any investments, trades, speculations, or decisions made on the basis of any information found on this site, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.
- The Irish FIRE Podcast is my personal podcast and website. It reflects my own views, ideas and opinions. It is not affiliated with any broker/dealer or registered investment advisor.
- No representations or warranties are made with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this podcast, including any links to other sites. The links provided are maintained by their respective organizations and they are solely responsible for their content. All information presented here is provided ‘as is’, without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied.
- From time to time I may include affiliate links and advertisements on the website or a podcast that may result in me receiving a payment should a visitor click on a link or sign up to a service, as per established Internet practice. Readers are entirely responsible for any actions they take as a result of reading or clicking on links on the site, and are urged to read the small print!
It should be noted, when I first launched The Irish FIRE Podcast, I ran ads to try to cover the costs of producing the podcast. These days, I am happy to run the podcast as a passion project and run the podcast at my own expense. I know many influencers have developed full time income streams from blogging and podcasting. In my case, I have no intention of "becoming financially independent by having a podcast about financial independence".
All sound fair enough? If you have any questions on this, please email me at [email protected].
Last Updated: 19th July 2021